Friday, May 5, 2023

I'm Back!

Sorry folks for my absence from blogland these past few weeks.  I have a good excuse!  I've just returned from a fantastic trip to the magical country of Ireland.


Rock of Cashel

Several months in the making, in late April my good friend Kim and I journeyed across the pond for a 10-day visit to the Emerald Isle.


Cliffs of Moher

During my tour, I took nearly 5,000 photos on my camera.  It's going to take some time to sort, edit, and pick out my favorites, so in the meantime here are a couple of cell phone selfies to tide you over.


Cathedral in Adare


Streets of Dublin


St. Kevin's Cross, Glendalough


Guinness break!


I promise I'll be back soon with lots of posts and stories (and photos too, of course!)


11 comments:

  1. ...I'm sure that you had a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for stories and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is fabulous! What an amazing trip. Looking forward to all that you'll share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you enjoyed your trip. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to seeing those future post, though 5,000 photos is a lot to sort through! Believe it or not, though I've travelled all over Britain and Europe I've never crossed the Irish Sea to the emerald isle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wondered what you have been up to! Off to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read every post between this and your last about your trip to Ireland! So glad you were able to visit. and have a wonderful time. I've been fortunate to visit Ireland often and I love every inch of it..

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please leave a comment.